S61 MK2 MIDI channels are wrong after laptop wakes from sleep?

maxiedaniels
maxiedaniels Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have a custom template when I go to 'MIDI' on my S61 MK2, where I have a few knobs that affect CCs on Channel 16. However, after my system wakes from sleep, it gets wonky and sends to Channel 1 instead. The only way to fix it is either restart my computer or power cycle the keyboard itself. Has anyone else run into this??

Best Answer

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert
    Answer ✓

Not this specifically but I get issues of all kinds after placing my system into sleep including unresponsive audio hardware etc. Best suggestion would be not to allow sleep of after wake simply power cycle the keyboard or even try simply switch out of MIDI mode and into it again as that may help. Very possible it looses it's memory after sleep and needs something to reinitialise it again

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,530 Expert
    Answer ✓

Not this specifically but I get issues of all kinds after placing my system into sleep including unresponsive audio hardware etc. Best suggestion would be not to allow sleep of after wake simply power cycle the keyboard or even try simply switch out of MIDI mode and into it again as that may help. Very possible it looses it's memory after sleep and needs something to reinitialise it again