Buy / Sell / Trade

Options

Comments

• Aleksa Norovic
    Aleksa Norovic Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hi everyone,

I am selling my Komplete 12 license. 250 GBP

Technically it's Komplete 10 + 12 Update.

I have original Komplete 10 CDs if you want them too so I can ship it anywhere across the UK.

The transfer code is already received so the bundle is ready to go.

Thanks

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,790 Expert
    Options

@tech3211

Generally no problem to use KK S88 without HW transfer done. The only you will miss is Komplete 13 Select SW. You may already have it, or you may buy it, if have a need for it.

If you do not have K13S, you also may use Komplete Start that is free.

• Nick443
    Nick443 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello everybody,

I am selling my Komplete 13 Ultimate upgrade, either from Komplete Select (for 650$)

or as an upgrade from hardware ownership to select (for owners of MASCHINE MIKRO Mk3, KOMPLETE KONTROL A-Series and M32, KOMPLETE AUDIO 1, 2 and KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 MK2.) -> Komplete 13 Ultimate for 700$.

Payment via PayPal for buyers protection.

• DD DD
    DD DD Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hi everyone,

I am selling my traktor pro 2 software license : 25 Euros

Under transfer of native instruments license, payment through PayPal (Friends & Family or fees apply)

References on other marketplaces, fast transfer as soon as the payment is done.

Thanks in advance :)

• Alex290
    Alex290 Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello Guys.

I have no Time for Producing anymore so I sell all my NI Stuff. Im based in Germany.

• Maschine MK3 in top Condition like new. Including Decksaver and a Laptop Stand. 400€
    • Komplete 13. Upgrade from Select. 249€ Download
    • Komplete 13 Ultimate. Upgrade from Komplete 13. 349€ Download

If you are interested PM me.

• boy-ish
    boy-ish Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Hi all!

I am looking to sell my Komplete 11 for $400 obo! I am just not making that much music right now so figured someone else could find use for it more than me. I already requested the transfer key and it is ready to go when payment is received :)

Paypal is my preferred method of payment

PM me if interested.

• particlestorm
    particlestorm Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options

I have my STUDIO DRUMMER license for sale --> only 65€. Payment only via PayPal.

• Narda
    Narda Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Hey, I’m selling the Maschine Expansion Certified Gold for $15. Paypal transfer

• Nick443
    Nick443 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I'm dropping my price for the Komplete 13 Ultimate Upgrade from Select to 450€ (475$). Again, message me here if you're interested.

• Kipod
    Kipod Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hi.

Im looking to buy a guitar rig 5 pro license. Does anyone here have one to sell? Anyone knows where can i buy one?

Thank you!

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,790 Expert
    Options

You may buy it separatelly secondhand. But it is hard to find...

But, it is also part of older versions of Komplete, 10-12 for sure, probably even older versions. So, if you find cheap licence of Komplete, you would also get GR5.

Or maybe try to ask NI, if they do not provide downgrade from GR6. You would pay for GR6 and they would give you GR5 instead....

• boy-ish
    boy-ish Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I could sell you my Komplete 11 which has it, I would sell it to you for $350. If anyone else is interested I will drop the price to this, let me know!

• hehe2
    hehe2 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hi,

I just bought the Soundwide intro bundle (because I really wanted the included PA BX plugins) but I already own NI Komplete 13 UCE and the iZotope suite Full (with Ozone 9 full etc.).

So, I got duplicate licenses to sell : (never linked to any account yet)

• Native Instruments MASSIVE
    • Native Instruments GUITAR RIG 6 LE
    • iZotope Elements Suite (includes RX, Ozone, Neutron, and Nectar Elements)
    • iZotope VocalSynth 2
    • iZotope Trash 2
    • Exponential Audio NIMBUS and R4

I know the bundle price is still available until the 15th of June at only $50 USD so I guess I might not get much from these licenses up until this date but anyway, feel free to DM me any offer.

• Alex290
    Alex290 Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Update:

Komplete 13 Upgrade from Select -SOLD-

Komplete 13 Ultimate Upgrade - SOLD-

• Maschine MK3 + Decksaver + Laptopstand based in Germany - 400€ -
    • Cloud Supply 25€
    • Marble Rims Expansion 25€

Payment via Paypal F&F

Hit me up if you like to Buy.

Have a nice Day ;)

• Sequencesounds
    Sequencesounds Member Posts: 62 Helper
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hi Everyone

Selling my license for: Wave Alchemy Triaz - £80 (normally £149) https://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/triaz/pid195/

TRIAZ is a forward-thinking drum machine driven by a diverse and creative library of all-new modern electronic and acoustic drum sounds, percussion, and sound design tools; Comprising over 10,000 samples and 600+ instantly playable presets created using an extraordinary array of drum machines, acoustic drums & percussion, modular synths, found sounds, studio tools, Foley and more.

TRIAZ delivers a powerful 3-Layer Drum Engine with a compelling interface and creative user workflow. Polyrhythmic, organic Drum Sequencing allows you to create beats with real swing and groove that never repeat the same way.

Extensive sound design parameters, linkable or per layer, are both powerful and streamlined for lightning-fast workflow. Tag-based dynamic sample browsing, drag and drop sample import, creative kit randomization and a powerful Effects System provide an unmatched workflow for modern drum production.

PM me for Paypal details

Once you get the license you can download via Native Access