Buy / Sell / Trade

Options

Comments

• MaschineMopho
    MaschineMopho Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Selling my Komplete 13 Ultimate edition. $735. It's Komplete select with a Select to Ultimate upgrade. I'll also throw in iZotope: Ozome Elements& Neutron Elements+ mastering the mix expose and Arturia Analog lab lite (upgradeable to Analog v a few times a year for $39). I also have Artutia V Collection for $215, Arturia FX2 for $165, Soundtoys 5 for $250, Albeton Live 11 suite for $500. All payable via PayPal with buyers protection.

• matt5tatham
    matt5tatham Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

hello everyone, looking to buy komplet 13 upgrade for select

• QQQ
    QQQ Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited April 2022
    Options

I want to sell my license!

• LoveEnigma
    LoveEnigma Member Posts: 82 Advisor
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hi everyone,

BLACK ARC - removed from sale

SOUL MAGIC & RHYTHM SOURCE - sold elsewhere

No items left for sale now. Thanks

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro
    Options

That's a great deal on three really good expansions! And I can confirm @LoveEnigma is a very reliable seller.

Wish you'd been offering a week ago because I needed another Soul Magic license for our Expansion Mixtape project and I paid full price. And we'll probably do Rhythm Source in the third iteration.

• LoveEnigma
    Options

Thanks mate for the kind words, I appreciate it.

Oh is it? Sorry that you had to pay full price. Hope to do a deal in future. 😊

• Peter Harris
    Options

If nobody beats me to it, I may end up buying them anyway for future collaborations with people that don't have the expansions!

(By the way, if you want to jump into the Mixtape project, you'd be very welcome! It's going to be a really cool way for us to share actual editabe Project files amongst ourselves. Sorry, I don't want to pollute this fabulous thread. I'm always watching this one to pick up new stuff at a great price!)

• QQQ
    QQQ Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited April 2022
    Options

I want to sell my license!

• LoveEnigma
    Options

Sure, please let me know in that case.

Thanks for the offer. I would love to join, but between a day job and family I hardly get time to even complete my own stuff. I will reach out to you if I can contribute something.

• LoveEnigma
    Options

Hey Peter, only BLACK ARC is left now. The other two got sold quickly elsewhere. Sorry. Just thought to let you know in case you want BLACK ARC.

• Peter Harris
    Options

I'm sure that one will sell soon too. 👍 But thanks for letting me know!

• LoveEnigma
    edited April 2022
    Options

removed post as not useful anymore

• Alex290
    Alex290 Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Update:

• Marble Rims for 25€
    • Cloud Supply for 25€

Have a nice Weekend Everybody. :)

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    edited June 2022
    Options

I am selling some Duplicate Libraries and Expansions if anyone is interested

Expansions - $20.00 USD each.

Caribbean Current

Midnight Sunset

Aquarius Earth

Street Swarm

Headland Flow

Opaline Drift

Kontakt Libraries:

Session Guitarist - Strummed Acoustic: $45.00 USD

Session Guitarist - Electric Sunburst: $45.00 USD - SOLD

Play Series - Lo-Fi Glow: $20.00 USD

Play Series - Butch Vig Drums: $30.00 USD

Reaktor:

The Mouth: $30.00 USD

currently only accepting payments through PayPal, DM me if interested!

Peace,

Blindeddie

• tech3211
    tech3211 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hi all, new here. I have an unusual request.

Our venue picked up a Komplete Kontrol S88 keyboard at a flea market. NI said that the registration could not be transferred because the original owner did not agree to release/transfer it. So, the keyboard is basically useless. I would like to get in touch with the owner, but NI says they don't get involved with this kind of transaction, and I should go back to where I got it. That's not practical in this case. So.... if you used to have a KKS88 and you would like to get it back (or maybe consider a payment for transfer rights) all you have to do is identify the unit serial number. I'm not sure if PM will work for me, as I am new. Maybe just reply to this posting and we'll figure something out.