Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Flight case with laptop shelf for Maschine MK3

nuggs
nuggs Member Posts: 2 Noise
edited September 9 in Maschine

Hello folks. I recently purchased a Maschine MKIII and laptop as a portable studio solution. I am wondering if anyone has found a suitable flight case with a laptop shelf for Maschine MKIII. Everything I have come across is too big, I am wondering if anyone has seen one for the MKIII, or has added foam etc, to create a suitable solution? I'm only interested in one with a laptop shelf, I know there is one without it for Maschine, that's not what I'm looking for.

Tagged:

Comments

• D-One
    D-One PortugalModerator Posts: 858 mod
    edited September 6

With options between 200-300$ you might want to get a quote from your "local flight case guy" since that's usually the price for a custom case around the required size, I guess if you have people that do this close by depends on where you live but I am in a tiny country and got quite a few around.

I never seen any specifically for the MK3 or M+, only for the Mk2 wich is only a few mm shorter, you could try to mod one of those and cut a bit of foam out but it's risky, I'd go for a case for the Studio which is bigger and just glue some extra foam, like this one:

With the extra room you could accommodate accessories like power supply, cables, etc.. (?)