Please Help! Project and Exported WAV file missing.

cKammerer
cKammerer Member Posts: 6 Member

Hello, I am relatively new to the Maschine+. I finally got to the point where I was ready to export my first project. The project had been saved and renamed. I Was incrementally saving the project as I was working.

I exported the song as a WAV file. Saved the project again and then shut the M+ down. Then I ejected the SD card and put it in my computer to look for the WAV file. Not only could I not find an exported audio file but when I Put the SD card back in the Maschine+ my project is gone from the list of recent projects. All the other projects are in the list just not the one I have spent so much time on.

Am I doing something wrong? Where can I find the exported WAV file? Please tell me there is a way to get the M+ to see my project again.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. This project contained many meticulously sampled guitar parts. It will be very demoralizing to lose everything.

Best Answer

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,301 Expert
    Answer ✓

Your projects can be accessed via Browser in User mode under Projects.

Answers

• cKammerer

OK. I found the exported audio in the and the project on the SD card. So now I just need to figure out how to get it to show up in my project list on the M+

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,301 Expert
    Answer ✓

Your projects can be accessed via Browser in User mode under Projects.

• cKammerer

Wow. Sorry for such a noob question. Thank you very much for your help @ozon!!! Have a wonderful day!