How can I re-download Traktor DJ PRO?

Options
Acttwo
Acttwo Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi, It has been a while since I have used my Traktor.. And when I wanted to use it for a gig this week, I realized that somehow I did not have DJ PRO software in my laptop anymore. When I checked the website it directed me to download Native Access.. I did. And even though I have added the serial for both S2 controller and the DJ PRO, still I do not see DJ PRO in my lists on Native Access. Therefore I can not install it. I have contacted the support team, they asked for screenshots (attached here too), sent them but nobody answered since Friday😩. Maybe someone from community can help. Since I need to do it urgently to prepare my playlist.. Thank you

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,064 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

If you already registered traktor, you just have to log in, under native access, into the account you used for traktor registration. You can also check online under the "my products" page. Maybe you have two different accounts? If not only support can help and you have to wait.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,064 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello,

If you already registered traktor, you just have to log in, under native access, into the account you used for traktor registration. You can also check online under the "my products" page. Maybe you have two different accounts? If not only support can help and you have to wait.