Why is there Latency in my auto-sampler tracks?

Moonbot7000
Moonbot7000 Member Posts: 61 Member
edited August 2022 in Maschine

See screenshot below, I am sampling a hardware synth with Maschines auto-sampler, but I cannot get rid of this latency. Sure, I could manually cut it out of each sample, but that defeats the purpose of an auto-sampler. There should be some sort of latency detection and compensation, maybe I cant find it. Does anyone else have or know a solution??? Thx!

Tagged:

Comments

• Moonbot7000

Just want to edit that the trim silence option is selected and has no effect whatsoever in this and other scenarios.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,881 mod

Do you have FX that might induce latency as inserts after the instrument you are Sampling?

That's the only scenario where this happens for me and when it does Trim Silence also does nothing.

• Moonbot7000

Nope, and when I tried to record via sync mode (Not on the autosampler) it's fine, lines up perfectly, its only on the autosampler that this happens, its always the same amount and no amout of offsets or adjustments make a difference :( really want to sample FM percussive sounds on the OPSIX, I mean, i couldn't use FM8 for that, thatd be silly ;P