How to change audio output to PC

Options

Hey !

I just bought a Komplete Audio 2 but the problem is that I use a USB headset, I have a Jack headset, but it has bad quality and I would prefer not using it, I wonder if there is any way for me to redirect the audio output of my audio interface from the Jack connector at the front to my default PC audio setup.

I don't know if what my question makes any sense, if you don't understand, please tell me I'll try to be more precise.

Thanks !  😉

Best Answer

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,754 mod
    edited August 2022
    Options

Looks like you need an adapter where one end is a Jack and the other end is whatever your audio setup (or the cable leading to it) needs.

I use an Traktor Audio 2 for my mobile setup and it only has two small Jack outputs, one Main and one Monitor, and I use an adapter for the action.

(examples)

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

I'm not sure to understand what you mean, you would like to connect the output of the Komplete Audio 2 to your PC soundcard ? You can only have 1 audio device working at a time, meaning either the USB headphones or the Komplete Audio. This set up would not give a good sound anyway. Maybe it's time to get a good pair of headphones (not a USB obe).