Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Reference track in Maschine?

strg+v
strg+v Member Posts: 58 Sine
edited August 9 in Maschine

Any way to integrate a "referencetrack" as MP3/Wav (just as NOTICE-Block/ as songstructure/as inspiration.... into a project???)

I want to "learn" different styles (and its FINESSES) and for this, this normal intro/bulid/drop... are not really usefull... but a "referencetrack" would be...

Tagged:

Comments

• strg+v
    strg+v Member Posts: 58 Sine

I found a VERY good way - at least for me working well) :

I drag/drop my 3-4 minutes REFERENCE WAV/AIFF to any free SLOT (nope, MP3 will NOT work).

Then i SCLICE the WHOLE SLOT to 16 Pads via "SAMPLING"... Maybe i change the Song-TEMPO to the "Reference"_Tempo... but ist not necassry... for me its only important that i can HEAR parts of the REFERENCE, as often i want!!! - And i can TRIGER with 16 PADS, wahtever i want... for ME... better than each "reference-playback"....

"Problem" is only: I have to set to LEGATO or 1 Voice and ADSR.... EACH TIME i change my "Reference" and go INSIDE "SAMPLING"-EIDTOR, the Maschine/HOST-Sampler will forget all Settings ... As said, not a real PROBLEM but a real NASTY ISSUE!

But however, i can save each "REFERENCE" as a "PROJEKT" and do not have to do... this nasty things anymore..!!!