Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk2 - Setup Freezes

Options
2»

Answers

• GusFeder
    GusFeder Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Hi @Jeremy_NI

I'm having the same issue with my S88 II. My System is MacOSMonterey Version: 12.5.1 (2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7). Latest firmware (0.6.0) is installed and everything except Velocity Scaling works fine.

Can you please get in touch?

Thanks,

• iandeegrees
    iandeegrees Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Same here:

Komplete Kontrol 2.8.1

S88 MK2 firmware (0.6.0) 

S88 MKII freezes, when I click "SETUP" on the Keyboard and try to DIAL the "VELOCITY" value...

All other functions are working

MacOS 13.1 (22C65) (Ventura)

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Options

@GusFeder I see you contacted my colleagues while I was out of office. You mentioned that connecting the keyboard directly to a USB slot in your computer fixed the issue.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@iandeegrees How is your keyboard connected to your computer? If you are using a USB hub, please try connecting it directly to a USB port of your computer, also try with a different USB cable.

• iandeegrees
    iandeegrees Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Thank you @Jeremy_NI I am in the "MagicWorld of "Mac". yes there is an USB3 hub in between.

Luckily it does not happen anymore. I guess I did a simple restart.

Thank you.

PS: If it will happen again, I will cirlce back..

• JRK
    JRK Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Hi, @Jeremy_NI I am having the same issue in 2024, and the suggestions in this thread didn't resolve it. Sometimes, after this happens and I shut it down, when I restart it gets stuck on the Komplete Kontrol startup screen. I just purchased this refurbished unit directly from NI and haven't been able to use it.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@JRK As you can see in this thread, there are different users with slightly different issues at different points in time. The original thread is from August 2022, I would recommend getting in touch with our support regarding your issue: https://bit.ly/NI_support_Kontrol