When I go into the Kontakt Factory Library and load up any of the drums from Vintage > Drum Machines, Kontakt automatically puts delay on them. It appears to only apply to the stuff in the Vintage subcategory
This would be a nuisance in and of itself, but the big problem is that it appears to be doing this retroactively to all. Meaning, if I open up an old project file that uses any of the vintage drum machines, it will add delay to them even if I didn't have any delay when I made the file.
This is a massive problem because I have been using those vintage drum machines on beats for years, and there are a ton of situations where I'll need to quickly render a file of an old project for someone and I might not remember that I need to open Kontakt and take off the delay to not to turn the whole song into a mess.