I'm trying to fix an issue I'm having with getting my S49 (mk1) to work with Ableton and also the standalone Komplete Kontrol program. I have Version 2.9.6 installed since I believe that is the last working version with my keyboard.
In Komplete Kontrol (standalone), my s49 is recognized and the keyboard says "Press Browse". I press browse on the keyboard and the menu pops up on my computer. So I know my computer is picking up the connection, but I can't get it to show up in the midi options, and as a result, no midi data is sending.
I saw a different post saying they had a similar issue and it was the result of CCleaner, and their only solution was to do a fresh install of Windows. I was also using CCleaner, so maybe my situation is the same, but I'm hoping to avoid having to do a full reinstall of Windows.