Extremely bad sound spike in FM8 when adjusting Timbre with LFO on preset "Metaz".. please don't try to replicate without safety precautions!
Hello! I used the FM8 preset "Metaz" and activated the LFO's Vibrato and Tremolo functions on the "Eazy/Morph" page without encountering any problems.
Windows 11 Pro 25H2 CPU:Core i5-12400F(2.50GHz) RAM:16GB
Cubase Pro 15.0.21 FM8 1.4.6+3
Kontrol S61 MK3 MOTU Ultralite mk5
Hmm, strange.. thank you for checking.. did you also adjust timbre and the LFO?
For me it was possible to replicate by doing this. Would reliably spike and I see other people are having the same issue on the Massive X forum.
I tried again in Standalone mode, and I turned the Vibrato and Tremolo knobs on the Easy/Morph LFO, but no spikes were produced. However, the first time I loaded the Metaz preset, I heard a spike sound just once. After that, I tried turning various knobs to see if I could reproduce the spike sound, but I couldn't.