Add Library greyed out?

Chuck 1703
Chuck 1703 Member Posts: 8 Member
edited August 2022 in Native Access

Hi,

I can't seem to click the 'Add library' button in native access, it's greyed out. I have set all the right installation paths in preferences to. Does anyone have any ideas what to what the problem might be?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited July 2022

Hey @Chuck 1703, welcome!

Are you using our latest Native Access 2?

Usually you would go at the bottom left corner and click on 'Add Serial' to add a new product.

• Chuck 1703

Hi Nico,

Thank you for the response!

I just uninstalled native access 2, as it keeps bugging out. We've spent an entire week trying to locate the Mosiac leads Plugin. So, I decided to go back to native access 1 and it has suddenly appeared now.

I have already input the serial, I just need to activated so I can use it now. But I just can get the button to turn blue.

I have attached some pics to show you what I mean.

• Nico_NI

Mmmmh odd one, but it's a 3rd party library so are you sure this one is installed through Native Access?

• Chuck 1703

So, it was installed on to the computer via the Heavyocity portal. But in order for me to use the plugin and have it activated, I also needed to input the serial code into the native access (which I have already done). It has appeared on my account, the only issue is trying to get the 'add library' button to turn blue.

The original problem was that it wasn't even showing on native access (2), I have been back and forth with customer support and they don't seem to know the cause ether. I tried down grading to native access 1 and this at least shown that it's within native access now, it's now just trying to activate it is the problem. I'm all out of ideas.

• Nico_NI
    edited July 2022

If you managed to activate the library and install it, did you try to use it already?

Maybe the Library doesn't need to be added to NA.

Did you reach to our support or Heavyocity?

• Chuck 1703

It 100% goes through NA. The only issue is the blue install box not working.

I reached out the native support (not Heavyocity though, as they will ultimately tell me that its a native instruments issue). We are still back and forth trying to figure it out, but that was over a week ago. So, I thought maybe someone else might have an idea and might see something that we have missed.

• Nico_NI
  • Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Hey @Chuck 1703 Did you get the message from my colleagues on July 25th? Any luck ?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @Chuck 1703 Since we didn't get any news from you, we'll close this thread, if you still need help on that, please get in touch with our colleagues here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

This discussion has been closed.