I've been gone for 4 years, came back to Maschine, everything is the same.
This software has maybe the slowest update cycle that I have ever seen.
- Scrolling is still laggy when scrolling sideways through the song in an sampling edit mode
- UI is still pixelated on a 4k screen (unbelievable)
- You still cannot apply bank 2 or 3 of sample slices to another group. What is the point of having multiple banks of slices, if they cannot be applied to group pads?
- Time stretching is still extremely basic to the point that I have to personalize and prepare every sample in Kontakt for it to work correctly.
Seriously from people who are active here. Has there been any serious improvements in the last 5 years on the software side? This is depressing. I was thinking of upgrading from MK2 to MK3, which is a nicer controller, but on the software side, the screen I am looking at a lot – everything is the same.
Just looking at the amount of updates and features Steinberg is delivering every year for Cubase and comparing it to Maschine... do they only have like 2 devs working on this? Has everyone given up on serious updates?
- 7.4K All Categories
- 17 Welcome
- 331 Hangout
- 53 NI News
- 150 Tech Talks
- 748 Native Access
- 3.4K Komplete
- 434 Komplete General
- 747 Komplete Kontrol
- 1.3K Kontakt
- 361 Reaktor
- 105 Battery 4
- 194 Guitar Rig & FX
- 147 Massive X & Synths
- 137 Other Software & Hardware
- 1.6K Maschine
- 16 Sampling Room
- 1.8K Traktor
- 1.6K Traktor Software & Hardware