My computer does not recognize my complete a49 control. How can this problem be solved?

ycmf
ycmf Member Posts: 2 Noise
edited August 10 in Komplete Kontrol

My computer does not recognize my complete a49 control. Even after I installed all the software written on the native instrument site. How can this problem be solved?

Best Answer

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie U.S.A.Member Posts: 1,331 Pulse
    edited July 14

First, what OS and Version? Have you installed the Komplete Kontrol Software? How is the KB connected to the computer, Direct or through a Hub? Are you running standalone or as a plugin in a DAW?

Here is a troubleshooting guide!

My Native Instruments Hardware Device is Not Recognized – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

• ycmf
    ycmf Member Posts: 2 Noise

my Operating System is windows 11 pro! I installed the Komplete Kontrol Software! my komplete kontrol a49 midi keyboard is connected with usb Direct to my computer! I use complete control software inside cubase 12!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 1,685 mod

Hey @ycmf Did you manage to make it work? Have you tried to run the Komplete Kontrol standalone application ?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 1,685 mod
    Answer ✓

@ycmf We didn't get news for a while. If you still struggle with this issue, you can contact our support agents here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_KKontrol

This discussion has been closed.