Komplete Audio 6 3/4 Input worked momentarily

skabbo
skabbo Member Posts: 6 Member
edited July 2022 in Other Software & Hardware

So I just had an odd experience using the 3/4 In on a Komplete Audio 6 in Windows 11.

I bought a record player recently with a stereo RCA out, which I used (via a RCA to 1/4" adapters) to connect to the 3/4 In on the Komplete.

When I first plugged it in, I was able to go to the 'Input' section of Sound Preference, and "Komplete Audio 3/4 Out" was listed as one of the available inputs. I selected it, put on a record, and was able to record a 30 second section of the record with no issues whatsoever (I used the built-in 'Voice Recorder' software, since it was a pretty basic test.

After this, I didn't really change anything other than setting the input back to my regular mic on the 1/2 Input (Condenser mic going in via the 1/2 XLR input on the front), and that still works fine.. However when I went to go back intended to record a full album side, the "Komplete Audio 3/4" was no longer available as an input option. I can still select "Komplete Audio 1/2" (I just got off a Zoom meeting using that mic, so it's working fine), but there's no way to set the input to the 3/4 on the back, which had worked just minutes previously. What the heck?

Any input (heh) would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance,

-Aaron

Tagged:

Best Answer

• skabbo
    Answer ✓

Okay, solved I guess?

I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and the option returned to select it as an input. It's working fine now. Guess I'll leave this up in case anyone else runs into this particular weirdness.

Thanks!

Answers

• skabbo
    Answer ✓

Okay, solved I guess?

I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and the option returned to select it as an input. It's working fine now. Guess I'll leave this up in case anyone else runs into this particular weirdness.

Thanks!