SupremeEditionMod EDIT

Comments

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,661 mod

Progress report: Updating and comparing files is going fine and about halfway done. Testing is not possible yet as many of my files have to be adjusted and all have to be complete. But, i made a small Update to my 31.1.Edit that fixes two things:

• Two-Deck-Display memory. Previously, only EditMode could remember correctly which state the Deck was in. It now also works correctly when entering Settings, FXSettings and Browser.
    • EditMode Display: EditMode will now show the stripe (for seeking) even when the bottom panel is hidden. Still needs testing with the S5.

🍁

• Sûlherokhh
    edited August 2022

Progress report: As Beta 34 has hit us today i am stopping conversion to Beta 33 for now. In addition @Aleix Jiménez invited me to help out by directly working on the code for the SupremeEditionMOD. So my plan looks like this. For the EDIT i plan to stay with Beta 31.1 for now with any tweaks and updates in the coming weeks. I'll confer with Aleix about any mods and bugfixes i introduced to possibly incorporate into the coming beta. I plan update my EDIT to that version in the end. 🦋

• Michael Niotakis
    Michael Niotakis Member Posts: 54 Helper

a nice compliment on your good work! i look forward to whatever comes our way

• Sûlherokhh
    edited September 2022

Small Update to the Edit (V2) of SEM-Beta 31.1.

• EditMode Display: Scanning (moving) inside the track is more fine-grained when using SHIFT.
    • VinylBreak: (fixed ages ago): VinylBreak also unSyncs the deck, to avoid the track speeding up instead.

LINK

• Sûlherokhh

After a long while, another Update to be had.

Since i have so far not encountered a stable new release of Traktor in recent months, i have tinkered some more on version TP 3.4.2.

Stevan wrote recently

Can't sync be automated?

Yes. So i updated the SYNC button plus a few cosmetics.

• SYNC now works with Vinyl Break, switching it off for the break and then switching it on again either at stop completion or at restart while still braking.
    • Removal of LED feedback for PHASE on the Sync button (touch stripe LED are enough). Replaced by tempo match indicator: green (off) when in TempoSync (within 0.005 BPM to master tempo), red (off) when not in TempoSync.

Enjoy. 🦋

• Sûlherokhh

Small graphic update:

• The Sync label (not the background) of the SyncBox will now show up green when the tempo of the deck is aligned with the master tempo and red when it isn't (for the themes Traktor, Supreme and SupremePro).
  • mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,097 mod

This is probably a very obvious question, but do I need the original SupremeEditionMod installed to use this mod? I picked up an S8 a couple of weeks ago so still pretty new to the whole mods thing!

Thanks -- Mike

• Michael Niotakis
    Michael Niotakis Member Posts: 54 Helper
    edited November 2022

Yeah mate you require the original SupremeEditionMod. This EDIT extends that mod but it currently is not compatible with the latest Supreme Edition 3.0 BETA 34.1. You have to restrict yourself to SEM-Beta 31.1. And (from memory) the PadFX is probably the biggest change moving from 31.1 to the 34.1 version.

• Bruce T
    Bruce T Member Posts: 6 Member

@Sûlherokhh & @Aleix Jiménez

love what you guys are doing but it's been a long time since there's been a new "SE mod" version.

I know it's probably hard to follow NI's update's for TP nowadays, implementing all the new stuff and so but my D2's are kinda useless for now.

I updated to fast to be able to play with the pattern player (which i like by the way) so now i'm running TP 3.8 with no ability to use this great mod.

I know you guy's probably have a life besides coding so my question is wich stable version of TP do you recommend at the moment and which version of the SE mod to go with it so i try to roll back or maybe even better, is there a new SE mod in the nearby future to be released ?

Sorry for my poor English 😊

TP 3.8, Xone DB4, D2 x 2, F1 x 2, X1, S4 mk3

• Sûlherokhh

I use my EDIT on top of Supreme Edition 3.0 BETA 34.1 with Traktor 3.5.2.299. Any SE version is awesome as long as your version of Traktor runs smoothly on your computer.

• Bruce T

Thx Sûlherokhh, that really did the trick, now i can use my D2's again.

Where can i find your Edit for the SE Mod ?

• Bruce T

@Sûlherokhh , never mind, found it ☺️

• Bruce T

@Sûlherokhh

I rolled back to TP 3.5.2.299 as you suggested and on top of that the SE Mod Beta 34.1 with your Edit on top of that.

I like the litle tweaks you did there, it makes the SE mod even better.

Only thing is, my FX don't work, i cannot activate them on my D2 via FX Select + (A,B,C or D).

Have i done something wrong here ?

Kind regards

• Sûlherokhh

Do you mean you cannot select channels for FX Units 3/4 with 'FX Select + (A,B,C or D)'?