SupremeEditionMod EDIT

Options

Comments

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Tellmeaboutit123 Member Posts: 493 Guru
    Options

Browser view. What you see on s8 screens is shown fully on laptop.

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,749 mod
    Options

Press SHIFT+ScreenButton5 to go into settings.

Display Settings --> Browser --> Related Browsers --> Select Enabled.

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Options

Ahh sorry mate. I forget to say that I am on the default NI mapping and just want to know how I can add in extra command to have browser view. I tried myself but it’s a bit weird and doesn’t behave as should.

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

I will check for you.

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

This is the solution (at least i successfully tested with the S5):

Replace this piece of code:

(...\qml\CSI\S8\S8.qml, line 47)

onLeftScreenViewValueChanged:
     {
       if (left.screenView.value == ScreenView.browser && right.screenView.value == ScreenView.browser)
       {
         right.screenView.value = ScreenView.deck;
       }
     }

onRightScreenViewValueChanged:
     {
       if (left.screenView.value == ScreenView.browser && right.screenView.value == ScreenView.browser)
       {
         left.screenView.value = ScreenView.deck;
       }
     }

with this:

AppProperty { id: fullscreenBrowser; path: "app.traktor.browser.full_screen" }

onLeftScreenViewValueChanged:
     {
       {
         right.screenView.value = ScreenView.deck;
       }
       if (left.screenView.value == ScreenView.browser || right.screenView.value == ScreenView.browser)
       {
         fullscreenBrowser.value = true;
       }
       else fullscreenBrowser.value = false
     }

onRightScreenViewValueChanged:
     {
       {
         left.screenView.value = ScreenView.deck;
       }
       if (left.screenView.value == ScreenView.browser || right.screenView.value == ScreenView.browser)
       {
         fullscreenBrowser.value = true;
       }
       else fullscreenBrowser.value = false
     }

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Options

Thanks so much :)

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

This is a mod on the stock files of TP 3.6. Tell me if you get it working or if you have any troubles.

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Options

Hi there. Do I need to replace or merge the qlm folders? I tried at first replace but the s8 wasn’t even recognised. With merge there are conflicts browner knob was affecting tempo range when browser view is enabled. Mixer fx are just greyed out on screen with filter. I haven’t checked anything else as needed to go out. Those 2 txt files, do they need pasting into the qlm folder? Or are they just got out editing purposes?

• Sûlherokhh
    edited August 2022
    Options

This is the file in which i changed the above lines. I left the original lines in comments (inactive).

This is without any modification of other files whatsoever, meaning no Supreme Mod, no EDIT. If you where attempting to add the full browser mode on any other foundation i have misunderstood what you wanted.

Which file set do you want this modification to be added to? Then i will know where to add/remove/change the code.

We'll get there eventually. 🦋

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Options

we will. If we go back to the start. I moved the original RC 1 3.6 qlm and copy and pasted Aliex 31.2 RC and replaced his files with yours. That’s where I am upto.

• Sûlherokhh
    edited August 2022
    Options

I'm on it.

Edit: Wait a sec., doesn't that mean you have the Supreme Edition Mod installed? If so, that would mean you have full access to the browser settings that will do exactly what you want. Right? :)

• Tellmeaboutit123
    Options

when I messaged you a while ago I was on the default NI tSI mapping. I at that point wanted just for a add in one on the tSI to make laptop browser open and close with s8 screens. Stevan has helped with a basic add in to open and close browser, but it’s a bit clunky. In the meantime you then said you had your qlm up and running with 3.6. So I thought cool I’ll try that. Maybe we should have a watsapp chat?

• Sûlherokhh
    Options

We can have a private convo here, since i don't even own a smartphone. I'll write to you....

• Michael Niotakis
    Michael Niotakis Member Posts: 54 Helper
    Options

Hey @Tellmeaboutit123, @Sûlherokhh's edits probably work in 3.6 but you will need to restrict yourself to the 31.2 RC Supreme Edition version or whatever the base was. You may be able to get what you need just downgrading the core MOD. By downgrading I mean rename qml folder to qml backup and put fresh files in the Resources folder. This is cleaner than copying and pasting code as you'd previously mentioned.

Hopefully that's a better upgrade path for you.

PadFX/InstantFX is different between the core mod and this edit so you'll need to wait for forthcoming edit updates if you wanted to retain PadFX syntax/settings. But you say you went back to default so you probably have nothing atm.