Why won't my user preset/instrument setting in "The Grandeur" load?

Options
Kimpa
Kimpa Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi there! Nice to be part of the community!

So, I've had a user made preset within The Grandeur piano instrument saved since 2015 and it's been working fine through all the years, until recently when I loaded a project with the instrument setting. The GI or the samples wont load at all anymore. I've tried within Logic and with Kontakt as stand alone with the same result. The plugin works fine otherwise and the default instrument loads as it should, but my saved instrument won't.

Any ideas whats going on..?

System: Mac OSX 12.4, Logic Pro 10.7.4, Kontakt 5

Thank you!

/Kimpa

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Click the wrench, select "Instrument Options -> Instrument" make sure there is a .NKR file listed in the "Resource Container" section, then make sure that resource container exists in the Samples directory. If there is no .NKR listed, browse and locate the file in the samples directory (given it exists). If it does not exists, you should just try a reinstall of that library.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Click the wrench, select "Instrument Options -> Instrument" make sure there is a .NKR file listed in the "Resource Container" section, then make sure that resource container exists in the Samples directory. If there is no .NKR listed, browse and locate the file in the samples directory (given it exists). If it does not exists, you should just try a reinstall of that library.

• Kimpa
    Kimpa Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

That did the trick! All the .NKR files were in place, I just had to reselect the correct file, save the changes and restart the app, then the GI and the samples loaded again. Thanks a lot!

/Kimpa