Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 with Synthesizers Korg or Behringer

Frau
Frau Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi there, I am expanding my DJ set up. We are 3 friends experimenting and playing with different sounds. For know we used the S2 with filters and the f1 for jamming together. In the future we want to try something with the microphone and a synthesizer. Now we are thinking about buying a synthesizer with keys, so each of us can have his own instrument. We want to have something to experiment and physical controls, rather than digital files to program the instrument. We we're checking the Behringer Poly D and the Korg Korg MS-20 mini. But couldn't find any advices in the web for compatibility. Does anybody know more about it, or have experience with these devices?

Thank you very much for more inputs.πŸ‘½οΈ

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,034 mod
    Answer βœ“

Hello,

of course you can do that, i would use a hardware mixer to add traktor master(s) and the instruments together. You maybe want to sync stuff, if you use a sequencer or want lfos to be in sync, if the synth has the function. Then you can use traktor as master and output a midi clock signal.

• Uwe303
    Answer βœ“

Yes of your interface has a line in you can use a live deck in traktor to route audio through.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer βœ“

Hello,

of course you can do that, i would use a hardware mixer to add traktor master(s) and the instruments together. You maybe want to sync stuff, if you use a sequencer or want lfos to be in sync, if the synth has the function. Then you can use traktor as master and output a midi clock signal.

• Frau

Hi Uwe

thanks for your advice. Lets say I dont want to buy a hardware mixer, is it possible to connect the Korg Synth to Traktor Pro 3 Software??

• Uwe303
    Answer βœ“

Yes of your interface has a line in you can use a live deck in traktor to route audio through.

• Frau

yes I did that and it works fineπŸ‘

thanks