Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Maschine plus no longer syncs to midi (serious issue)

S Righteous
S Righteous Member Posts: 93 Sine
edited July 12 in Maschine

I had a crash as per this thread: https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/4379/maschine-plus-selecting-pad-as-aux-output-destination-is-buggy-and-causes-crashes#latest

Since then, my Maschine plus will not sync to midi. I have been using a Squarp Pyramid as midi master and syncing the M+ with that for weeks now without issue. I have connected my Pyramid to my computer and used Midi Monitor to confirm that it is sending clock and the start stop commands, so the Pyramid is not the issue.

I have the M+ set to Midi Sync receive, it's on, the correct midi port is selected. I have reloaded projects which previously synced fine, and none of them will sync. I have unplugged the M+ and let it sit for a bit before restarting it, hoping that might clear out any issues, but nope.

This isn't just a crash, it's a crash that caused a serious loss of a feature. If this happened at a live show, I would be screwed. I now question if the M+ is road-ready.

Has anyone else ever had an issue with midi-sync no longer working?

What kind of reset can I do to get it back?

Tagged:

Comments