Third party news / deals / sales?

guyburt
guyburt Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi guys,

Quick query: is it appropriate to post news of third-party Kontakt library deals in the forum, and if so, in which category? In the now-closed NI forum there was a specific "Third Party libraries" section, but that seems to have gone AWOL. Don't want to post in the wrong place, so do please point me in the right direction :-)

Thanks and best wishes,

The Professor (and Mongo)

www.rhythmicrobot.com ...Kontakt instruments with character

Best Answer

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

At the moment, 3rd party libraries threads can be published in the Kontakt category.

There was many (maybe too many) categories on the old forum so we tried to round it up for extra clarity and to keep it tidy.

We'll consider having a 3rd party category if we see a substantial interest.

Answers

• soundtrax
    soundtrax Member Posts: 14 Member

I was wondering too where to post these. There is a sub forum for official NI stuff but not for 3rd party libraries 😕

• soundtrax
    soundtrax Member Posts: 14 Member

Hmm this new NI forum is rather strange (in many ways)...I was literally asking the same question, but the thread got an "answered" tag after I posted it.

So I'll ask again: Where can we post news/deals/sales of 3rd party libraries??

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited July 2022 Answer ✓

At the moment, 3rd party libraries threads can be published in the Kontakt category.

There was many (maybe too many) categories on the old forum so we tried to round it up for extra clarity and to keep it tidy.

We'll consider having a 3rd party category if we see a substantial interest.

• Billy86
    Billy86 Member Posts: 29 Member
  • guyburt
    guyburt Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2022

Thanks for the clarification, Nico, much appreciated – I'll post the announcement now :-)