Help with upgrade path for Komplete

Cedz
Cedz Member Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2022 in Komplete General

Just seeking confirmation before I proceed to install some software. NI site clearly indicated that my best option based on the data they have of my ownership of Komplete 11 DL (1) was Komplete 13 ULTIMATE Collectors Edition Upgrade for ULTIMATE DL (1) just want a thumbs up that the path I’ve been sent down is correct. I also have a hardware NI KOMPLETE CONTROL 61 note keyboard and an Maschine Mikro MK2 drum machine. Thanks for any help folks could give, it would be much appreciated.

Im a 50 year old Buddhist (if that means anything?) based in the East of England. I'm not a premiere league player music production wise but making progressing from the Sunday leagues.

Best Answer

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

if you look at the comparison chart linked below, you will see what is included in the Ultimate Collectors vs regular Ultimate etc. Collectors comes with a few extra Kontakt Instruments and all the expansions. If you see yourself being interested in the extra included products, then that is the way to go... but if you don't see yourself in need of them then regular Ultimate may be the way to go at reduced price...($200 less here in the USA)

Bundles : Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition : Compare | Komplete (native-instruments.com)

hope that helps!!!

Peace!

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert
    Answer ✓

if you look at the comparison chart linked below, you will see what is included in the Ultimate Collectors vs regular Ultimate etc. Collectors comes with a few extra Kontakt Instruments and all the expansions. If you see yourself being interested in the extra included products, then that is the way to go... but if you don't see yourself in need of them then regular Ultimate may be the way to go at reduced price...($200 less here in the USA)

Bundles : Komplete 13 Ultimate Collectors Edition : Compare | Komplete (native-instruments.com)

hope that helps!!!

Peace!

• Cedz
    Cedz Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi Blindeddie I very much appreciate you taking the time to respond, thank you!

I have purchased the £269.50 for owners of KOMPLETE ULTIMATE 8-13 I think my uncertainly lies in whether or not I have the "Ultimate" version of Komplete.I'm probably not seeing it being stated obviously somewhere but I can't tell which I have. Other than that I qualify I believe for the above upgrade path and given the savings it seems like a very good one to go down. Very grateful to you friend for your input on this. ah I've just had another look I am an fool it seems to say clearly now in my list of products that i do in fact have the ultimate version.So once again thank you I have a feeling I would have spent a lot longer on figuring this out without your help. I wish you well "Eddie" I guess, hope you are having a fulfilling day. Go well buddy. Peace coming back at you.