Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Why Is Massive Synthesizer Slow?

Alita000
Alita000 Member Posts: 4 Sine
edited June 29 in Massive X & Synths

Good day community :) I would like to thank Native-Instruments for their services. Recently I noticed that my Massive loads up very slow and it's frustrating. I do not have problems with my other NI plugins such as FM8 or Massive X. this specific to Massive and it was not like this before. I tried to do some research prior to coming on the website and writing here for you. down below I will leave a video that shows how Massive has become slow in comparison to another Synthesizer load up time (which I think is normal and fast). Any help to solve this of course is greatly appreciated. :) Thanks for your attention and reading. have a great day or evening wherever you are in the world

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 1,088 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

do you maybe have tons of presets for massive, if i open up massive in cubase it´s open in 2 seconds.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

do you maybe have tons of presets for massive, if i open up massive in cubase it´s open in 2 seconds.

• Alita000
    edited June 8

Hey thanks for answering the post. yes I have a lot of presets. this delay which I guess you saw in the video was in FL Studio. I also use Ableton Live and REAPER but the results do not change unfortunately

• Alita000

Wow It's fixed! my favorite synth is ready to work again! thank you very much Uwe303🙂 I could not work with Massive for months. but is there a way to prevent this happen again? what am I supposed to do if I don't use presets?! its strange

• Uwe303

That's hard to say, what has changed? Do you made an update or something?

• Alita000

Ah I am learning spire's manual after that I learn Massive in details. It was updated on my system, I did updated it using Native Access. for this case what I did was just to open Massive, then go in options, and then in database for browser section and delete that another folder of my presets and banks which I set for Massive as its path to read and scan (aside it's default path in documents folder, I did not manipulate that one). I deleted that extra path. it suddenly became like day 1😀. now it works very fast and it's satisfying somehow. Thanks again you won't believe how happy I got today. have a good night or day brother