Moved on a new Mac and can´t get my whole library onto it

an_alien
an_alien Member Posts: 10 Member

Hi,

I moved on a new Mac today. I originaly had all my NI stuff on an external drive. On the new Mac I had to install all the stuff again via Native Access. Was not a big deal. The real problem is, that not all is on my new Mac, now. I can see everything on the externel drive, but it does not appear for example in Komplete Kontrol or Ableton Live in the VST´s. For example Electric Sunburst does not show up and many many more.

May someone help me out please?

Thank you in advance and all the best wishes!

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @an_alien it seems the issue here is that you had sold your Komplete bundle as well as the Electric Sunburst library.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Electric Sunburst is a Kontakt Sample library not a VST, so it would not show as one. Kontakt is the VST and you load ESB into it. Does it show up as a library if you open Kontakt standalone? Does Native Access say it is installed? Did you reinstall it or did you do a locate in NA?

• an_alien
    edited June 2022

Thank you @Blindeddie

Native Access does not even show it as possible to install. On my old Mac I had the whole Komplete13, and it still is downloaded as Content on my external Disc, but Native Access does not even show the half of it.

I hope someone may help me out. Thank you in advance!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @an_alien it seems the issue here is that you had sold your Komplete bundle as well as the Electric Sunburst library.

• an_alien

Thank you @Jeremy_NI !

Yes, seems so. My pb was, that I was able to use it on my old Mac, but now it´s gone.

Cheers!