Kontakt 8 - does it included KHITARA ?

Raveh
Raveh Member Posts: 20 Member
edited October 5 in Kontakt

Hello,

I hope you can assist me with a recent purchase. Today, I bought the Kontakt 8 update for £89, upgrading from Kontakt 7, under the impression that it included KHITARA. However, upon further inspection, I discovered that KHITARA is not part of this update.

I currently own the KOMPLETE 14 Collector's Edition, which I purchased last year. Given this, I’m wondering if KHITARA should be included in the update as part of my upgrade, or if I’m missing something.

Could you please clarify this for me and, if necessary, assist with cancelling or resolving this purchase?

Thank you for your help.

Best Answer

• donmaddonald
    donmaddonald Member Posts: 133 Helper
    Answer ✓

KHITARRA is part of KOMPLETE 15 Collector's Edition, so if you upgrade to it you will get it, it is not included with K8, however you can buy it by itself.

can't help with cancelling the purchase, for that you have to talk with NI employees I guess.

Answers

• donmaddonald
    donmaddonald Member Posts: 133 Helper
    Answer ✓

KHITARRA is part of KOMPLETE 15 Collector's Edition, so if you upgrade to it you will get it, it is not included with K8, however you can buy it by itself.

can't help with cancelling the purchase, for that you have to talk with NI employees I guess.

• Raveh
    Raveh Member Posts: 20 Member

Many thanks ! Donmaddonald