Rate my setup - Studio feedback šŸ“ø

Comments

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 996 Guru

Another very nice desk @Maciej Repetowski

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 491 Pro

Oh man, I dread the thought of cleaning up everything for pictures! And donā€™t get me started on ā€œcable managementā€. As far as Iā€™m concerned, ā€œcable managementā€ is what somebody says when they want to take you down a peg or two, like you know, to keep your super powers from getting out of control.

By the way, I like the studios above. Nicely done! Now if only I can find that damned power brick for this one 27ā€ HDMI monitor; sheesh itā€™s a mess in here!

• James Rooney
    James Rooney Member Posts: 5 Member

Maciej, Nice...simple and clean!

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited June 2022

Vintage and modern gear.

A better angle at my modular case for the patching freaks out there šŸ‘€

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 996 Guru

That's a lot of bobble heads! What happens when you turn the bass up? :-)

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 491 Pro
    edited June 2022

New instrument: ā€œDoggo, by Native Instrumentsā€. Or maybe itā€™s that new K9 security plugin?

Question: How did the Rode microphone logo get reversed while everything else (the labels on the Maschine Studio, the pitch and mod wheels on everything else) did not get reversed? Were you just testing us to be sure we were paying attention?

Question 2: What kind of monitor is that laying flat on the little table? It looks like it might could be a Microsoft Surface Studio or something similar.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert

"How did the Rode microphone logo get reversed while everything else (the labels on the Maschine Studio, the pitch and mod wheels on everything else) did not get reversed?"

Isn't it just upside down?

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert
    edited June 2022

ā€œQuestion 2: What kind of monitor is that laying flat on the little table? It looks like it might could be a Microsoft Surface Studio or something similar.ā€

It IS an all in one touch computer, but a Lenovo, not the overpriced (although very captivating) Surface Studio

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,194 Expert

Since the picture is taken ā€œfrom a distanceā€, we could play the ā€œGuess the Gears in this Studioā€ game ;)

• Marcelo Troncoso
    Marcelo Troncoso Member Posts: 5 Member

Hi

My home studio is really simple.

• hi-d-ho-man
    hi-d-ho-man Member Posts: 16 Helper

A fellow S2400 owner šŸ‘šŸ¾. You using the uTrack24 for a hardware multitrack recorder? I just got one for that reason, havenā€™t dug in yet