Any way you could elaborate?

OS?
    What Apps?
    Screenshot?
    Error message?
    Any other useful hints at all?

• z840113
    z840113 Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

macos 14.6.1,all apps in my native acces account,error message:download failed

• BIF
    BIF Member Posts: 895 Guru
    edited September 16

Man, you really don't want to help us help you, do you?

Come on, Jester gave you some very valuable clues there. Do you have a screenshot? Or AT LEAST an error message?

What version of Native Access are you using? Don't go by memory…do "help/about" and tell us the number that is shown there.

Did you check NA's settings to be sure that you were downloading to the expected folder? Does that disk have proper authority? Got enough freespace?

There are probably a dozen people here who'd love to help you, but if you don't give us enough information to even get started, or if you keep making us ask you question after question for the most basic information, then it's going to take a long time and people might even stop looking at your thread.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,373 Expert

He answered Jester questions.

Probably part of the problem leading him to not understand is exactly NA giving a general error message like “download failed” not giving any clue.

It is probably the only program left that is not telling user anything, like e.g. giving a message that tells “not enough free space” (99% of programs even tell you this BEFORE the download/installation begins)

• Mert_NI
    Mert_NI Customer Care Posts: 345 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello z840113,

Please make sure you are running the latest version of the Native Access by either updating or downloading it from our website:

Native Access 2

If you are receiving the "Download Failed" error message, please perform the following steps: 

1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click [your name] at the top of the sidebar.
    2. Click iCloud on the right, click Private Relay, then turn off Private Relay.

I hope this helps☺️

• z840113

ok,thx the answers,i use the lattest native acces,but have a lot of work sorry,but take a screenshot

• z840113

try private relay but same situation, have a lot of disk space, never see this error before on this Mac,everythings ok but don't work na access download, sorry I am not stupid, never do this app any error…thx the help everybody…have a nice day…getting Traktor pro 3 directly on na website…

• z840113

on win 11 crash the app, download ok but system error on Traktor totally off…latest na access, latest Traktor pro 3…