When will Maschine 2 have Chord & Scale Mode built into the Software?

HenJayMusic
HenJayMusic Member Posts: 2 Member

Dear NI,

I'm a Pro Tools (2019.5) User and I love the workflow of using Maschine plugin within Pro Tools because I can create my drums patterns within Maschine plugin then drag-and-drop out the audio files into Pro Tools ๐Ÿ˜. However I wish this was possible for Chords & Scales so I can create my melody and chords within Maschine plugin so I can drag-and-drop the audio or MIDI files into Pro Tools like I could my drum audio files ๐Ÿ˜”. We all know Avid isn't going to add a Chord or Scale feature within Pro Tools, so can you please add it within the Maschine Software without us having to buy a NI controller just to create chords.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

You may create chords without NI HW or play in any scale.

• HenJayMusic
    HenJayMusic Member Posts: 2 Member

You're only answering I can, but your not explaining how! By the way I'm not a keyboard/piano player so I don't know about what chords and scales work in harmony with each other. This is why I'm asking NI to add the Chord & Scale feature within Maschine Software standalone.

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

OK, but Maschine does not have such functionality even with NI HW....

One may place more notes (e.g. chords) to given time instant. I do not know chords, scales and harmony as well. I just place notes that are in tune.

• basehead617
    basehead617 Member Posts: 128 Advisor

I donโ€™t understand your request OP.. there are chord sets and scale modes in Maschine and you can drag melody/etc parts into MIDI tracks..

• Clubber70
    Clubber70 Member Posts: 4 Member

Correct !!! And even there are now chord inversions available in the newest release of Maschine 2 software.

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 336 Guru

It seems OP, for some reason, is using the maschine software without the maschine hardware or a NI keyboard. Seems kind of strange to bother with maschine if you don't care about the hardware control.