My Expresion pedal and Assign 2 does not work since the firmware and software update. Is anyone else

88smypassion
88smypassion Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited 1:52PM in Komplete Kontrol

I am using a Roland pedal for a sign to and a Yamaha FC seven for expression which absolutely works perfectly in the assigned one slot.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod
    Answer ✓

@88smypassion Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I could reproduce the issue with the Assign 2 settings. I wasn't able to make an expression pedal work like in the expression or Assign 1 pedal. Behaviour of Assign 2 are not consistent? I've reached out to the Komplete Kontrol team to get more information.

I also saw you submitted a request through our system. I assigned it to myself since I was already handling your case, just so you know why you didn't get a reply from our support by mail.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI

@88smypassion The setup has slightly changed now since the pedal settings are part of the MIDI templates.

In order for us to try and reproduce the issue, can you tell us the following?

Have you tried to calibrate the pedals? Have you tried to calibarate it the other way around? (like pressing down instead of up).

What are the settings for each peadal? MIDI CC, polarity, can you send pictures?

What Roland model is it exactly?

• 88smypassion
    88smypassion Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

pedals have been assigned properly to the proper channels and has been calibrated with the up-and-down procedure with completing it with OK. This is done numerous times to see if it was correct. I have inverse the polarity also it still does not work. I have two set ups and two Native Instruments aren’t threes one is on an Intel Mac and one is on a silicon Mac. Neither one works meaning the expression and the assigned to pedal. The sustain pedal does work from the same Roland unit on both machines. I have tried all the troubleshooting I can.

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@88smypassion Sorry for not getting back to you earlier. I could reproduce the issue with the Assign 2 settings. I wasn't able to make an expression pedal work like in the expression or Assign 1 pedal. Behaviour of Assign 2 are not consistent? I've reached out to the Komplete Kontrol team to get more information.

I also saw you submitted a request through our system. I assigned it to myself since I was already handling your case, just so you know why you didn't get a reply from our support by mail.

This discussion has been closed.