I wonder how many Reaktor ensembles end up in movies and tv shows.

Studiowaves
Studiowaves Member Posts: 630 Advisor
edited August 8 in Social Club

Boy there's a lot of great sounding music in movies nowadays. It was never like this years ago and it's hard to imagine the musicians having a million hardware instruments in their studio's. I saw an interview with Hans Zimmer. He's been acquiring samples of orchestra's for years and his music sounds so real. Yet there's so much music on tv shows that are fully synthesized, great sounds full of wild effects that just don't seem possible from store bought keyboards. It seems most keyboards have some basic sounds but are leaning towards controllers for vst stuff. Thing is, even if I heard it, I wouldn't know where it came from but I do know Reaktor has those capabilities. I wouldn't doubt it's used in a lot of professional studios and gets custom designed ensembles to get that sound the composers are looking for. I kinda wish they would include more stuff about the Vst's used in the credits but I guess the name of artist who did the music is enough though. Another one of my favorite composers is James Newton Howard. What a great musician, turns out his mother was a concert violinist. Kinda makes you wonder if they ever use our stuff in the user library.

Tagged: