Chamber Orchestra 2.6. does not install on Komplet Kontrol + Keyboard

dl1sdz
dl1sdz Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited 10:54AM in Komplete Kontrol

I bought Versilian VSCO 2 Professional Edition DL from Best Service. After installation and registration in Native Access 3.12.1 the libray showed up without a "picture" .

The Chamber Orchestra shows up also in Kontakt (full) 7.10.5. I can select it and play the instrument as an normal midi instrument. It is also in the Preferences file table. I can take snapshots.

In "Komplete Kontrol" 3.2.1 in the section "factory" the library VSCO 2 is not loaded and I found no way to load it. 9. The Brand "Versilian" is not there.
The Software does not show up on the "Komplete Kontrol Keyboard S49 MKII".
Also some libraries from Sonuscore are missing
In the "user content" my snapshots and the brand are shown and transfered to the keyboard. Here the keylights are switched on but with out legend.

How can I install the Chamber orchestra in Komplete Kontrol?

Hajo

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod

Well, to show in Komplete Kontrol the library should have the NKS standard. Have you checked that on the manufacturer's site?

If it's not NKS, then it will not show in Komplete Kontrol browser, you would need to load Kontakt 7 in Komplete Kontrol then load the library. You can then save some presets as user presets, this way you can load them faster afterwards:

You mention a missing picture for the library, where is it missing exactly? In Native Access? In Kontakt 7 new browser? In the old browser?

• dl1sdz
    dl1sdz Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

On the VSC-site it says:

Software:

Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.6.8+ Required

And Format:

.nki (Kontakt instrument)

And that was what the developer said.

I don't know if it is after the nks standard.

I use the user presets already. When I make a snapshot, the keyboard copies the data and the key-lights work, but on the screen the legend is missing.

It is missing in Native access. This is the picture.

When I make a snapshot the picture of VSCO is on the keyboard.

The developer says he is not using Komplete Kontrol.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod
    Answer ✓

Well, if the library is not NKS then all of this is normal. The pictures are also provided by the third party libraries manufacturer. It seems they didn't provide it.

This discussion has been closed.