Ozone 11, Nectar 4 and Neutron 4 not working on Logic 11 Sonoma 14.5 M1

geocw
geocw Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Is anyone having this problem? Logic will not authorize and authenticate the Izotope products now that I am running without Rosetta to get the benefits of Logic 11. I have contacted Isotope support and they had me delete the cache and reload the plugins, but they all failed during authentication again. Help is appreciated.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod

I couldn't find your request in our system. Did you use a different email address or NI account?

So you followed these steps: My Native Instruments Plug-in Fails Validation in Logic Pro

There were a lot of bugs with Logic 11.01 that got fixed in 11.1, have you tried to update?

This only started when you stopped using Rosetta?

Make sure that Logic has full disk access: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

• geocw
    geocw Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Jeremy thanks. My communication is thru Izotope with case # 4328381 thru a different email. Yes, this started when I stopped using Rosetta. I do not see that there is a Logic 11.1 available yet when I go the app store. I did the steps in the plug-in fails validation. I checked and now made sure Logic has full disk access and so does NI. I am not sure where Ozone 11, Neutron 4, and Nectar 4 are stored.They are not on the list and I do not see them in the apps list although I do see older versions of Ozone.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod

Oh I see, so then I was discussing your case already with my colleague, please continue troubleshooting with him, he's the expert.