Missing instruments in Komplete Kontrol 3, but available in Maschine 2

mizer357
mizer357 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Komplete Kontrol

I have Komplete 14 Collector's Edition installed. I was looking for Noire in KK3 and it's not there, but available as an instrument in Maschine 2. Screenshots of libraries in both provided. There are other missing instruments in KK3 as well — the products jump from Monark to Prism, skipping everything in between. I've rescanned my libraries and folders (same folders setup in both applications) to no avail. Thank you for your time and help.

KK3:

Maschine 2:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod
    Answer ✓

Please try resetting Komplete Kontrol's database:

Reinitialize the KOMPLETE KONTROL Database

1. Note: The "AppData" folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden Windows folders.
    2. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the KOMPLETE KONTROL folder.
    3. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    4. Reopen the KOMPLETE KONTROL software to check that the issue has been resolved.

I also see that Some products are also missing in the Maschine's browser like Monark & Prism. You shuld make sure Reaktor is properly installed and/or also reset Maschine's database.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod
    Answer ✓

Please try resetting Komplete Kontrol's database:

Reinitialize the KOMPLETE KONTROL Database

1. Note: The "AppData" folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden Windows folders.
    2. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the KOMPLETE KONTROL folder.
    3. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    4. Reopen the KOMPLETE KONTROL software to check that the issue has been resolved.

I also see that Some products are also missing in the Maschine's browser like Monark & Prism. You shuld make sure Reaktor is properly installed and/or also reset Maschine's database.

• mizer357
    mizer357 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

That worked great, thank you so much.

This discussion has been closed.