No pitch bend on Factory Upright Bass?

scardanelli
scardanelli Member Posts: 4 Member

I've googled this and find nothing, everything I find relates to the paid Session Bass.

So the Factory Library has a very nice Upright bass, and I'm using Jazz Upright patch.

I cannot get pitch bend to work with this. I have another Upright from Experimenta - Classica Bass, and pitch bend works with the same track in studio One V6 Pro.

Can anyone confirm whether this feature is disabled in the Factory Upright or is there another issue?

Thanks. I actually really like the growly sound of the factory bass, but without pitch bend it's near useless.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,762 mod
    edited June 16

Hello,

you click the cog wheel sign in the upper right corner (right from fx), there you set the pb range up and/or down, then it should work.

• scardanelli
    scardanelli Member Posts: 4 Member

Hi - thanks for this - I assume you meant the Spanner/Wrench icon? There is no cog icon.

This I already opened and cannot see any adjustment for pitch bend. Or `have I missed something?

There is a portamento setting under script editor but this is not the same thing obviously. Any further advice would be welcome - otherwise it seems it's disabled so we have to buy the Session Bass…

Thanks!