Cheapest NI software product?

maniacintosh81
maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 563 Guru
edited 1:51PM in Social Club

Hey there,

maybe this is a strange question but I got a loyality voucher worth 50€ if I spend at least 200€ in downloadable software. The product I am currently interested in would be an upgrade from Komplete 14 Select to Standard. Costing 199,50€ during Summer of Sound. As this is below 200€ I can't redeem the voucher if only buying this upgrade. But if I add something to get my cart above 200€ the voucher is accepted. Cheapest download product I could find are the Massive X Expansion at 14,50€ or the reduced synths at 19€. Has NI anything below 14,50€? If not I would buy the upgrade and add a 19€ synth (as all Massive X expansion are part of Standard).

Greetings

David

Comments

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,622 mod

I'm pretty sure the 19€ synth is the cheapest at the moment. Bear in mind the comment at the bottom of the offer email "Savings are calculated based on suggested retail prices (MSRP)" and also you'll find that "Coupons cannot be applied to products that are already discounted" when you go through checkout.

• Mark Oxley
    Mark Oxley Member Posts: 268 Advisor

I applied the 50$ off coupon to the half price summer of sale offer and it worked to upgrade from komplete 14 standard to ultimate.

Bare in mind that the synths in the 19$ offer are already included with komplete standard.

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 525 Pro
    edited June 15

nevermind.

• maniacintosh81

If I look up what‘s included in Komplete Standard on the product page at least Razor and Flesh aren‘t listed.

Haven‘t checked out so far but if I add the upgrade to standard and another product the 50€ are deducted within the cart from already reduced prices.

The voucher would be pointless otherwise as almost everything is reduced right now. And it is only valid till July 8th.

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,622 mod

Hmm that's odd - I added K14 and a synth and got an "Invalid coupon" message. Maybe NI just don't like me 🤣

• Mark Oxley

I think that's because the synths at 19€ offer is different to the 50€ off over 200€ offer and doesn't apply.

• maniacintosh81

At least until the last step before really buying it works for me.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,627 Expert

I get the feeling that the prices of these deals are set deliberately (against the product prices) so that you can't easily buy just one or two things you need, and reach the required amount.

It's always slightly less, meaning you have to buy something else to take you over the threshold, and that "something" is either more than you want to spend, or something you don't want.

• Mark Oxley
  • maniacintosh81

Well, might be the case. But to be honest: I will not complain. Upgrading Komplete from Select to Standard usually costs 399€. Will pay 168,50€ this way and get an additional synth. Without voucher it would be 199,50€ for the upgrade alone.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,627 Expert
    edited June 16

Deals and vouchers are great if there are things available that you want/need.

I got an email a while ago with an offer, but I couldn't make use of it because there was only one product I would buy, and it was priced below the threshold for the discount.

(Maschine+ owner who's restricted to buying expansions as they're the only thing that work on the M+)

• maniacintosh81

Got a mail these days: There are effects on offer for 9,50€. Just if it is of interest for someone.

This discussion has been closed.