Session Guitarist - Picked Acoustic Previous version link contains wrong file

spun
spun Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Hi,

it appears Native Access automatically updated my Session Guitarist - Picked Acoustic to version 1.1.0, which is not compatible with Kontakt 6. I've tried downloading the previous version 1.0.0 from the pinned thread. However, even though the file is titled "Session Guitarist Picked Acoustic 1.0.0 (Mac & Win)" in the post, the download contains version 1.1.0 instead of 1.0.0 (I've attached a screenshot). Is it possible to update the link with the correct file?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod
    Answer ✓

Here is the link to the zipped library: Picked Acoustic 1.0.0

Unfortunately, it's only available in this format so you need these steps to install it:

1. Note: You can download a legacy version of Native Access for your OS from this article.
    2. Click Not Installed and scroll to the first Kontakt Library to be installed. In this example, we will select SESSION GUITARIST - ELECTRIC SUNBURST.
    3. Hover the mouse over the library's entry to find a magnifying glass symbol next to the INSTALL tab.

4. Note: Make sure to choose the specific library folder by name.
    5. Click INSTALL to complete the process.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,659 mod

Hello,

i will forward it to native.

• spun
    spun Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Thank you kindly.

If someone could leave a quick comment here, once the file is exchanged (so I don't have to download the file daily, to check if it's up), that would be most appreciated.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod
    Answer ✓

Here is the link to the zipped library: Picked Acoustic 1.0.0

Unfortunately, it's only available in this format so you need these steps to install it:

1. Note: You can download a legacy version of Native Access for your OS from this article.
    2. Click Not Installed and scroll to the first Kontakt Library to be installed. In this example, we will select SESSION GUITARIST - ELECTRIC SUNBURST.
    3. Hover the mouse over the library's entry to find a magnifying glass symbol next to the INSTALL tab.

4. Note: Make sure to choose the specific library folder by name.
    5. Click INSTALL to complete the process.