NI Massive current new Version 1.6.0+33 Stop Scanning

stx69
stx69 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited 9:22AM in Massive X & Synths

Hello to the Native Instruments community
I have a general question about the old school classic Massive
I have a problem with Massive, namely it is constantly loading or scanning my presets. I have just 58 MB of presets that Massive has to scan over and over again. How can I stop this? This causes FL Studio to crash over and over again. No matter what I do, it doesn't respond. As soon as I restart it in FL Studio, it starts scanning again. How can I stop this? Does anyone have any idea how?

Answers

• Jojo123
    Jojo123 Member Posts: 334 Pro

Just to tell you, you're not alone. Iv'e had a LONG standing issue with Massive scanning everytime I load it in DAW or Standalone. It's never crashed Logic tho. When I opened a ticket there was a heap of back and forthing. I got partial success where it didn't scan in Logic but still did in Standalone. However now, its back to square one so Im not using it because of the scanning issue.

You may have to put in a ticket to get it sorted if its crashing your system.

• Mike Dust
    Mike Dust Member Posts: 1 Member

I have a similar issue with the same version. Massive opens but it does not react to switch from Synth to Browser view for example. I can not select presets. The menus File or Help open but in none of their sub-menus I can select other menu points. After a while Massive closes itself. I can close Massive manually but it crashes Ableton Live. Re-Installation through Native Access was not successful.

This discussion has been closed.