Session Bassist-Upright Bass not functioning on my system.

DeSoto Productions
DeSoto Productions Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited 10:53AM in Kontakt

I recently purchased a download of  Session Bassist-Upright Bass and it shows up on native accessbut when I open Kontakt 7 it doesn't appear so I'm wondering if there is some version of K 7 that Ineed to use this vst? My mac osx is 10.15.7 and I have purchased many of your products with never a problem...if you can solve my problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. 

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,829 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

your os only supports kontakt 7.3.2 but session bassist upright bass needs 7.9 so it will not work on catalina.

Answers

• DeSoto Productions
    DeSoto Productions Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

Any advice or knowledge is welcome.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

your os only supports kontakt 7.3.2 but session bassist upright bass needs 7.9 so it will not work on catalina.

• Jim Homme
    Jim Homme Member Posts: 16 Member

Hi. In my case, I have Sinoma on an iMac 24, latest OS. Session Upright Bass won't load in Logic 11 for me. And I don't know if this is a related problem, but every time I open Komplete Kontrol, it forgets I have Speak Preset on in Accessibility mode.

• Uwe303

please make a separate thread, and describe it a bit more in detail, maybe make a screenshot from the error message.

• Jim Homme

How do I diagnose the Upright Bass not playing issue on Sinoma? Subtract the accessibility issue. :) Thanks.

• Jim Homme

This is a wider issue. Other presets also hang and every time I switch to a new track in Logic I have to turn the Speak Preset choice on in the accessibility. I'm wondering if a Komplete Kontrol downgrade would correct the issues. This is causing me to want to get ridd of NI stuff because I'm fighting with it so much.

This discussion has been closed.