Komplete Control standalone Vers. 3.2.1

michael22946
michael22946 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited 9:22AM in Komplete Kontrol
I have the latest version of Komplete Kontrol and connected it to my TASCAM Model 12 audio interface and the S49 MK2 keyboard. I can't preview all the presets in komplete Kontrol standalone. Example: Scarbee Mark I, The Gentlemen etc. Why is that?

Best Answer

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 2,078 Expert
    Answer ✓

Could be a number of reasons.

One gentle suggestion is to actually use KK v2.9.6 for a MKII board.

KKv3 is still not considered ready for prime time and only those with a new MKIII board need to use it at this time.

You also need to ensure that KK standalone is started first always before attempting any previews. The first standalone launch of the software needs to build the KK database where it picks up (and sets it's pointers) to all the related installed previews etc.

VP

Answers

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 2,078 Expert
    Answer ✓

Could be a number of reasons.

One gentle suggestion is to actually use KK v2.9.6 for a MKII board.

KKv3 is still not considered ready for prime time and only those with a new MKIII board need to use it at this time.

You also need to ensure that KK standalone is started first always before attempting any previews. The first standalone launch of the software needs to build the KK database where it picks up (and sets it's pointers) to all the related installed previews etc.

VP

This discussion has been closed.