After an upgrade to Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 and Traktor Pro 3.8.0 ; I do have a problem

dj Aloes
dj Aloes Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Please let me know if you have any suggestions to try out.

Recently my MacBook has had an upgrade to Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 and Traktor Pro 3.8.0 but I do see my old playlists and music but not my new playlists including new music (Itunes).

I followed the advise at Filemanagement: "import music folders at start up" is ON.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 566 Guru
    Answer ✓

From which macOS version did you upgrade to 10.15.7? Apple replaced iTunes with separated Music, TV and Podcasts apps with macOS 10.15 Catalina. Usually Traktor uses the Music apps database from Catalina onwards. If you somehow still use iTunes to manage your music files and not the new Music app this database won‘t reflect changes made in iTunes after your upgrade to Catalina.

Answers

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 566 Guru
    Answer ✓

From which macOS version did you upgrade to 10.15.7? Apple replaced iTunes with separated Music, TV and Podcasts apps with macOS 10.15 Catalina. Usually Traktor uses the Music apps database from Catalina onwards. If you somehow still use iTunes to manage your music files and not the new Music app this database won‘t reflect changes made in iTunes after your upgrade to Catalina.

This discussion has been closed.