Tractor pro 3 stopped loading deck issues!

lupe
lupe Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Dear Native Instruments Customer Service,

I am reaching out to you regarding a recurring issue I have been experiencing with Traktor Pro 3. During my live performances, I have encountered a frustrating bug where the software stops loading tracks onto a stopped deck, making it impossible for me to transition smoothly from one track to the next. This issue has caused a significant disruption to my sets and has impacted the overall quality of my performances.

I have noticed that I am not the only one facing this problem, as I have come across numerous complaints online from other users experiencing the same issue. This leads me to believe that there may be a widespread bug within the software that needs to be addressed urgently.

As a loyal customer of Native Instruments, I am requesting that you take immediate action to investigate and resolve this issue. I rely on Traktor Pro 3 for my live performances, and it is crucial that the software functions properly to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience for myself and my audience.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to a prompt resolution to this ongoing issue.

Best Answer

Answers

This discussion has been closed.