My S88Mk2 triggering macros on/off by itself

ValMes
ValMes Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited 1:51PM in Komplete Kontrol

Hi,

In standalone this does not happen. However, after recent update whenever I load KK14 in Cubase 12 PRO as soon as I press 'play' - 'record' - 'stop' - 'metro' it triggers settings of any given loaded instrument.

What I have found weird is that although in each instrument its a different feature (reverb here, tom volume there) it's always the same nob on the menu (On the very top same lane as Komplete kontrol logo, between the 'scale and arp' and the one for adding a plugin) It displays these nobs right, nob at the same place get auto triggered by hitting play/stop/record.

Is this a bug? Because it didn't do this before the update. Is there anything I can do to fix or check it? like rearrange MIDI somehow?

Best Answer

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 2,078 Expert
    Answer ✓

@ValMes

"Is this a bug? Because it didn't do this before the update. Is there anything I can do to fix or check it? like rearrange MIDI somehow?"

Before "what" update?

If you in fact are using a MKII board - ideally you should be using Komplete Kontrol v2.9.6 and leave KK3 out of the picture until it settles down.

While the MKII series is "supported" in KK3 - it is still not as mature and stable as KK2.9.6 with too many unfinished bits and pieces, bugs and other unsettled business.

VP

Answers

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 2,078 Expert
    Answer ✓

@ValMes

"Is this a bug? Because it didn't do this before the update. Is there anything I can do to fix or check it? like rearrange MIDI somehow?"

Before "what" update?

If you in fact are using a MKII board - ideally you should be using Komplete Kontrol v2.9.6 and leave KK3 out of the picture until it settles down.

While the MKII series is "supported" in KK3 - it is still not as mature and stable as KK2.9.6 with too many unfinished bits and pieces, bugs and other unsettled business.

VP

This discussion has been closed.