Kontrol S88 MK3 not working (Sonoma 14.5)

brandonsills
brandonsills Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited 9:21AM in Komplete Kontrol

I recently updated my macOS from Ventura to Sonoma, and magically, my S88 does not seem to work in any DAW.

It worked before. Boots up, key LEDs light up, but no MIDI input is detected in Cubase or Reaper (the latter being a test environment more than anything). I'm unsure if I need to fully uninstall all the software associated with Kontrol, reset the keyboard, or if it's just a bug?

All my plugins and everything else work, just the controller is not transmitting notes or CC. It reads when Kontrol is open and a plugin is selected, but nothing else.

Best Answer

• Necromacner
    Necromacner Member Posts: 14 Member
    Answer ✓

It is capable of working with Sonoma as that's my current configuration. The difference here is that I was already at Sonoma when I setup my Kontrol 88.

Check your Reaper Settings/Audio/Midi Devices and make sure input and output are enabled for Native "Instruments - KONTROL S88 MK3 - Main".

Answers

• Necromacner
    Necromacner Member Posts: 14 Member
    Answer ✓

It is capable of working with Sonoma as that's my current configuration. The difference here is that I was already at Sonoma when I setup my Kontrol 88.

Check your Reaper Settings/Audio/Midi Devices and make sure input and output are enabled for Native "Instruments - KONTROL S88 MK3 - Main".

This discussion has been closed.