Kontrol MK3 with komplete kontrol plugin keep disconnecting sync and all breaks.

tonykeller
tonykeller Member Posts: 19 Member
edited October 22 in Komplete Kontrol

Hi, new here.
I use Logic and not sure if this is the issue but when I click on Komplete kontrol plugin on the icon of my keyboard, then all magically syncs between keyboard screen and plugin screen, but then I cannot ear the preload sounds anymore.
It is usually very easy to break things from there and I have to keep recreating new track to get things working again.
How to handle that? Is there actually a way to make things work or should I use kontakt plugin instead?
Really need some help here. Cheers.

Best Answer

• tonykeller
    Answer ✓

So I restarted all and I think it is because of the standalone. At least when loading it from Logic effects it worked now. We'll see but so far it is fixed.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod

@tonykeller What about Komplete Kontrol in standalone? Make sure to give full disk access to Logic and Komplete Kontrol: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS Does that fix the issue?

What is your operating system? Do you have a M2/M3 Mac, is it a Pro, Max?

• tonykeller

Thanks, here: iMac 3,5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 on Ventura
    Full disk access already set on all.

I navigate the libraries from an external SSD hard drive.
    So I take this happens only to me?

• tonykeller
    Answer ✓

So I restarted all and I think it is because of the standalone. At least when loading it from Logic effects it worked now. We'll see but so far it is fixed.

This discussion has been closed.