Kontrol MK3 with komplete kontrol plugin keep disconnecting sync and all breaks.

Options
tonykeller
tonykeller Member Posts: 19 Member

Hi, new here.
I use Logic and not sure if this is the issue but when I click on Komplete kontrol plugin on the icon of my keyboard, then all magically syncs between keyboard screen and plugin screen, but then I cannot ear the preload sounds anymore.
It is usually very easy to break things from there and I have to keep recreating new track to get things working again.
How to handle that? Is there actually a way to make things work or should I use kontakt plugin instead?
Really need some help here. Cheers.

Best Answer

• tonykeller
    Answer ✓
    Options

So I restarted all and I think it is because of the standalone. At least when loading it from Logic effects it worked now. We'll see but so far it is fixed.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 10,619 mod
    Options

@tonykeller What about Komplete Kontrol in standalone? Make sure to give full disk access to Logic and Komplete Kontrol: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS Does that fix the issue?

What is your operating system? Do you have a M2/M3 Mac, is it a Pro, Max?

• tonykeller
    Options

Thanks, here: iMac 3,5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 on Ventura
    Full disk access already set on all.

I navigate the libraries from an external SSD hard drive.
    So I take this happens only to me?

• tonykeller
    Answer ✓
    Options

So I restarted all and I think it is because of the standalone. At least when loading it from Logic effects it worked now. We'll see but so far it is fixed.