Komplete Kontrol s25- LEDs slowly go out.

Romansbass
Romansbass Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Komplete Kontrol

after switching on, the LEDs slowly go out.The backlight only works- Displays knobs , page buttons ,page display, preset display.

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod

More info would be cool! Like what's your operating system? What happens when you open Komplete Kontrol in standalone? What version of Komplete Kontrol have you installed?

• Romansbass

macOS Monterey , Komplete Kontrol version 3.2.1 ,but the keyboard does not interact with the program. Im trying to figure it out, but I suspect there may be electronic damage in the keyboard. I looked for driver for, but did not find one for my operating system.

• Romansbass

how to return everything to factory settings? maybe the previous owner changed something in the settings.

• Romansbass

When I turn on the keyboard without connecting to the computer.after +-10 seconds the backlight of the keys ,transport buttons, pitch and mod turns off. That is how it should be?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,848 mod
    Answer ✓

@Romansbass The S25 is the same as a MK1 keyboard, you should use Komplete Kontrol 2.9.6: Notes on Ending Software Support for Komplete Kontrol S-Series MK1 Keyboards

This discussion has been closed.