Issue with Saving Presets on Komplete Kontrol

warrencoons
warrencoons Member Posts: 26 Member
edited 1:51PM in Komplete Kontrol

I'm not sure if anybody else has had this issue. Whenever I favorite a preset on Komplete Kontrol on the right-side browser, the browser scrolls to the top of the list. This is very bothersome as I am trying to favorite many presets at once and I have to keep scrolling back to where I was before for each new preset.

Has anyone else had this issue, and how would I go about fixing it? Thank you very much.

Warren

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,882 Expert

Sounds like you are using the latest KK version, likely another bug. Would have to report it. Doesn't happen in the previous V2.x version of KK.

Would help to know the KK version, your OS and if you are using the keyboard to set a fave or clicking with mouse.

• warrencoons

Hello,

I am using KK 3.2.1. I am using macOS Sonoma 14.4.1. I use my Mac's trackpad.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,882 Expert

Yep, likely another bug in the latest version. Can't really help, I have not found it usable/improved enough to bother updating from v2.x so likely you need to report a bug, then wait and hope a fix will come at some stage.

• warrencoons

How would I report the bug?

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 4,628 mod
    edited May 14

Not sure this is a bug yet, it's not doing that for me - I'm also on Sonoma. Are you sure you don't have the favourites filter on? (either on the keyboard or the software version)

Or this could be related to the trackpad perhaps? Have you tried with a mouse?

• warrencoons

I don't have the favorites filter on. I am using a trackpad.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 4,628 mod

Can you try it with a mouse? What trackpad model is it?

• warrencoons

I do not have a mouse. I am using the trackpad that comes with my Mac laptop. Is that specific?

This discussion has been closed.