Full Kontakt 7 still shows as Kontakt 6 in in VEP

Options
Kevin Hart
Kevin Hart Member Posts: 4 Member
edited May 6 in Kontakt

Hi All, I have just upgraded from a FULL Kontakt 6 to a Full Kontakt 7 but when I open an instance in VEP it still shows as a 6. I am confused . The upgrade cost me 49.50 euro but I think I download and paid for Kontakt bundle update by mistake.

Tagged:

Comments

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

@Kevin Hart I'm not very familar with VEP but this kind of issues are usually due to plug-in administration. If you load an instance of Kontakt in VEP and click on the NI logo, what version does it show? Ids it the same as the standalone version?

Also worth mentioning. Kontakt 7 is VST3 only (on Windows), there is no VST2 version so be sure to select/enable VST3 in VEP.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,332 mod
    edited May 6
    Options

I have just upgraded from a FULL Kontakt 6 to a Full Kontakt 7

Did you use the serial from your purchase in the Add Serial in lower left of Native Access ? Check email fro serial including spam folder. If you have not used the serial then you should be able to see the serial on your account on the MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS page , listed as Not registered , then use serial in Native Access and download and install Kontakt 7.

Then replace instances in VEP with 7 , only notice there is no Auto-Migration function in VEP yet , please refer to my post here .

P.S.

Ooops didn't see/remember that you were posting other places too..