Problems with installing Factory Libraries

Options
Tomboman
Tomboman Member Posts: 47 Member

Hi guys,

finally with the Sonoma support I did a fresh install of Sonoma 14.4.1 (the machine is a M3 Max) and installed Kontakt 7.9, however I do have problems with the factory libraries

1. It does not show the correct cover - How can I get that? I did update to Kontakt 7.10.1 but same result
  2. The factory library of Kontakt 6 is not shown. Do I need to install Kontakt 6 as well? Or how can I get to show up here?

I gave full disk access to Kontakt, Native Access, daemon etc.; I also did delete the Kontakt 7 folder in den Apple Support folder and started Kontakt in Standalone first

Nothing helped

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Regqrding the missing image, try this: Thumbnail Picture Icons are Missing in the KONTAKT 7 Browser

For the rest, you should see the Kontakt image like here:

Only the Kontakt Factory Library 2 will show, it contains most of the KFL1. If you need/want to access KFL1, you can do it by the other browser, check View and choose Rack view, you should see both Factory libraries there.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Regqrding the missing image, try this: Thumbnail Picture Icons are Missing in the KONTAKT 7 Browser

For the rest, you should see the Kontakt image like here:

Only the Kontakt Factory Library 2 will show, it contains most of the KFL1. If you need/want to access KFL1, you can do it by the other browser, check View and choose Rack view, you should see both Factory libraries there.

• Tomboman
    Tomboman Member Posts: 47 Member
    Options

@Jeremy_NI

Oh wow, that worked perfectly - Thanks so much!!! I still needed to click on the Kontakt logo top left after changing to Rack view, but both libraries are there now

Thank you very much!